12.14.2010

Christmas Break!

Does anyone love exams?
Via earlycollegeofalaska.org

Didn't think so.

Personally I would like to thank, yes I said thank, whom-so-ever created these delightful things because not only does it give me an excuse to stay up past my bedtime, but it adds to my junk cupboard. Anyone noticed how staying up late only increases that urge for everything bad for us?
Via crazyvish.wordpress.com

And I mean everything.
Via Myspace.com

So it is exam time. In Canada the streets would be empty around now, all the students locked in their room with only a lone Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich to keep them company. A wolf howls in the distance, you can hear the crickets chirping..
No but seriously those kids like to study.

Now University is a different ballgame. You've got the kids who know everything already, the kids who pretend they know everything already, and the kids who just know nothing. Somewhere between there are the average folks. The folks who study enough to move onto the next month. The folks who you can count on.
I don't have to many of those folks in my class it seems.
Facebook is littered with invitations to parties, splashed across my homepage are pictures of these parties, and don't even get me started on the drunk comments.

Needless to say I am one of the few 'nerds'. For the second time in my life I'm really giving it my all, studying for 6-8 hours at a time and it's working! But I am still a normal person. And to be honest, I can not WAIT to go home. 
T-minus 3 days and 10 hours people.
Via exploreislandsnow.com

0 comments: