1.31.2011

El Supermarketo

That's probably not the right spelling is it, oh well, it's MASTERPIECE MONDAYS GUYS!
Hah I just made that up. 

Alrightey let us get crack-a-lackin'. I went to the supermarket yesterday, not really a big hippity-do because I go every Sunday.. and sometimes Saturday too, but! Normally Sunday's are reserved for my supermarketing. I'm touching on this oh so interesting subject not just because organics may be polluted as we speak by GMO's but because the supermarket isn't normally the first thought on a person's mind when they are moving to a new college. Well it wasn't on mine... Not sure about you crazy kids.
shorpy.com
Anyway, it was on my mum's however, so she made sure I was situated right next door to one. Guys.. it's necessary. Not just to be close, but to go once a week. I know so many kids, well pretty much 97% of my classmates go maybe once a month, the rest of their cash is spent on the numerous fast food places on campus. And you know hey! Maybe that's works for you, but it definitely wouldn't work for me. First of all because I detest fast food like no other, but also because preparing dishes at home has kind of turned into a routine for me that I couldn't live without anymore. There is so much freedom! It's fun.
ubersuper.com
So, this isn't just a PSA for international students, but just college kids in general! I can guarantee you that shopping at the supermarket not only puts you in a position of a 'healthier' diet, but also you kinda save money guys... I know, crazy thinking! Hope you can handle it :)

0 comments: